Fabric Make Up - Face: Double velour 100% polyester fleece
- Nominal Fabric Width: 57" to 60"
- Nominal Fabric Weight: 200 grams/m (9.5oz per sq. yard)
These high quality fleece fabrics offer no pill construction allowing for long lasting good looks.
Mid-weight, thermal layer, non absorbing, easy care, machine washable.
Knit sewing techniques for best results. Greatest stretch goes around the body.
HINT: The selvage will curl towards the right side of the fabric when gently pulled.
Suggested Needle : Universal 90/14
Suggested Thread : Bonded Nylon or all Polyester
||Polyester fabrics are very durable and you can wash and dry them at home, or they can be dry cleaned.
Some polyester fabrics have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the front face of the fabric. The DWR helps the fabric shed water and stains. Over a period of time this DWR finish will wear off and needs to be replenished. If your fabric stops beading water on the front face you can replenish this finish with a protectant called ReviveX® Water Repellent for Outerwear. It comes in either a wash in or spray on form.
- Wash in cool to moderate water temperatures.
- Do not use bleach.
- Fabric softener is not recommended but ok.
- HOWEVER, absolutely do not use fabric softener on waterproof breathable polyester faced fabrics.
- Hang dry or dry in a medium temperature dryer.
- Remove from dryer and hang promptly to minimize wrinkles.
- You can iron with a presser cloth. Always test first on scraps or out-of-sight parts.
- 100% Polyester fabric can be dry cleaned