CAMP XLC 470
• General Mountaineering, High Altitude Climbing
• World’s lightest 12-point semi-auto crampons!
• 3-D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
• Semi-automatic bindings fit most mountaineering boots
• Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
• Optional Vibram® anti-balling plates (18106 - sold separately)
Built on the same hyperlight platform as the XLC 390 with a semi-automatic binding to accommodate boots without a toe welt. While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain. The XLC 470 is designed for a secure fit on semi-rigid mountaineering boots. For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings (348).
Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
Anti-Balling Plates: Optional
Crampon Case: No
Size: 36-48 cm, 14-19 in
Weight: 470 g, 16.6 oz