Fabric Make Up - Face: Polyester with Lycra
- Nominal Fabric Width : 60-62 inch (152-157cm)
Nominal Fabric Weight : 9.43 oz per sq yard
Qualities: Polartec's Power Stretch® series adds Lycra to the fleece providing two-way stretch for tighter fitting garments. Treated to wick moisture away from the body
Sew Notes: Knit sewing techniques for best results. Use nap pattern layout. Greatest stretch goes around the body.
- Suggested Needle : Stretch 75/11
- Suggested Thread : Bonded Nylon or all Polyester
Uses: this fabric is good for leggings, ski pants and other body-hugging garments
Care instruction for polyester/lycra or polyester/spandex blend fabrics.
- Wash on low temperature setting using mild detergent
- Avoid washing with items that have zippers or Velcro, or scratchy items like denim
- Do not use a bleach
- Do no use a fabric softener as it inhibits the wicking capability of the fabric
- Hang or lay flat, and air dry is best
- Dry on low dryer setting if you must use a dryer