The Cold Weather Patrol Jacket
Toasty 100 gram Primaloft makes our insulated shell very warm to wear when out patrolling on those bitter days. Two layer eptfe membraned waterproof breathable fabric seals out the inclement weather while letting your perspiration escape. The inner liner slides smoothly over either a thin fleece or a wicking base layer. Handwarmer pockets and upper left chest pocket gives plenty of storage room. Purpose designed this performance jacket has features important to Conservation and Law Enforcement officers. Front outer chest pockets are large enough to carry your radio, there is also an outer microphone attachment loop. Inside the jacket the liner is equipped with two dump pockets, a powder cuff and snap feature to shorten the waist hem for easy access to your firearm or other items on your Duty Belt. • Made to measure upon request
BECAUSE wool has a greater capacity than any other fiber to store moisture vapor, 35% to 5% for polyester the buffering effect is much greater. Ramtect® insulation made from merino wool is unique among apparel fibers in its ability to exert control over the humidity of the air around it. Easily absorbing water vapor, Ramtect® moisture buffering counteracts the buildup of clammy, humid conditions. WOOL has a highly complex structure. It has many more binding sites than simpler synthetic (polyester) polymers and is thus the most hygroscopic of all insulations fibers.
- Full Length two way Zipper with Weather Guard Flap
- Outside chest pockets large enough to accommodate radio
- Outside attachment strap for radio microphone located just below shoulder
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Fully adjustable and helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable elastic cords seal bottom hem
- Inner dump pocket keeps your extra gloves and gear warm
- Inner powder cuff to seal in warmth
- Inner hem adjuster to shorten length of waist. This allows for easy access to Duty Belt when necessary.
- 100 gram Primaloft keeps you toasty warm, Two layer eptfe membraned waterproof breathable fabric seals out the inclement weather while letting your perspiration escape
J3 Apparel uses the best available fabrics milled in North America in order to provide you with the most sustainable product possible.
Please contact us for corporate pricing.